Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pride

Proverbs 11:2 reads "When pride cometh, then cometh shame:but with the lowly is wisdom"

Pride is a terrible thing that many of us struggle with. I am willing to admit that I have struggled with it big time. I have found that in the past I truly dispised being wrong, and would go to extreme lengths to win arguments just to protect my pride.
Then after diving into the word of God and recieving revalation I decided to do it God's way! LET ME TELL YOU...it was one of the most freeing descisions of my life. I realized that in my obediance I had the Lord with me... and "where the spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty!"

I found that when I chose the route of humility, I was actually set free by my integrity...It is refreshing to know that "it is what it is" instead of "it" being a lie. This was so beneficial to me, I thought I would share it with you all.


P.S. FADE IN2 THA BACKGROUND pre-order starts tomorrow. www.point5online.com

2 comments:

Larry Thomas said...

Good stuff. God bless you brother.

Unknown said...

Just today I had an issue with myself that I just wanted to be mad about and aim it others. Then, at church tonight I was really convicted about said anger. Now, it just takes the humility to admit my wrong to whom I have wronged. Thank you for sharing truth. This is exactly what my spirit needed. It hurt, but it is good. God is good.